Cosmetic Dentistry in Cranbourne
Shine Dental Group offers a variety of cosmetic procedures to improve the appearance of your teeth, gums and/or bite. Our cosmetic dentist will discuss the benefits, risks and required aftercare for all cosmetic dental treatment options so that you can understand what to expect during and after the process. We have significant experience in delivering a variety of cosmetic treatments, including teeth whitening, crowns, bridges and veneers. These cosmetic dentistry services are all designed to enhance the beauty of your natural smile.
Our cosmetic dental clinic in Cranbourne West understands that a flaw in a person’s smile, no matter how small, can negatively impact confidence and self-esteem. That’s why we provide a range of affordable cosmetic treatments to help address any problem or insecurity you might have.
Our Available Cosmetic Dental Treatment Options
Aesthetic dentistry treatments available at Shine Dental Group include:
- Teeth whitening – If the colour of your teeth is a problem for you, our cosmetic dentist may recommend teeth whitening. We will advise you which teeth whitening treatment will achieve the best result for a pearly white smile.
- Dental crowns –If you’re looking to improve the overall appearance, shape and strength of your teeth, crowns might be the solution for you.
- Dentures –If you’re looking to fill the space of a missing tooth, dentures may be recommended to address the problem.
- Dental veneers – If you’re seeking better alignment or colour, or simply want to fix a chipped tooth, we offer composite and porcelain veneers to help you achieve your desired result.
- Orthodontic treatment – We may recommend orthodontics to fix issues with crooked and misaligned teeth that can’t be rectified with other forms of cosmetic dentistry in Cranbourne.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
There are many benefits that can be experienced with cosmetic dental care, including:
- Improves your bite: With a corrected bite, you’ll stop damaging your teeth every time you bite down. Additionally, a proper bite leads to better health, as it optimises chewing and digestion. It also allows for better hygiene, as it’s easier to clean each tooth.
- Prevents future dental damage: Many of our treatments for cosmetic dentistry in Cranbourne cover up compromised areas such as fractures and worn edges. By covering these areas, you can protect your teeth from further damage.
- Strengthens your teeth: Protecting your teeth allows them to become stronger, meaning you’ll be able to enjoy all your favourite foods without worrying about worsening any damage.
- Improves your self-confidence: When you feel good about your smile, you’ll be able to enjoy every aspect of your life. Enjoy every party or other social event with the freedom to smile and interact without anxiety.
Find out more about the many aesthetic dentistry procedures we offer to treat discoloured, chipped, misshapen or missing teeth by using the menu links below:
Make an Appointment for Cosmetic Dentistry in Cranbourne Today
Next time you’re wondering “where can I get cosmetic dentistry near me?”, make an appointment with the experienced team at Shine Dental Group. Call us on (03) 5995 9789 to make a booking at our cosmetic dental clinic in Cranbourne West or learn more about the cost of our available treatment options. We welcome locals from nearby suburbs including Cranbourne, Lyndhurst and Lynbrook.